Christians in Commerce Annual Conference
“I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go. I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.” Psalm 3 2:8
Join us as we seek to understand God's involvement in the marketplace and his invitation to join him in the workplace. There is a new wave of the Spirit and evangelization sweeping across our land! He asks us to “come” and join him and be the people he has called us to be in our workplaces.
What does it mean to be Coworkers in Christ? It means working together as members of one body to build the Kingdom of God, whatever our role, wherever we happen to work. It looks like godly leadership, each leading in our own unique way according to the tools and talents we possess. YOU are a leader. Come find out how..
Learn more about being a Servant Leader.
Be Inspired. Be Equipped. Be Empowered.
Join us on October 20-21, 2017 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Golf Resort Palm Springs Area, Cathedral City, CA
2017 Conference Schedule:(attached below)
- Friday, October 20th: Registration - 7:30AM and Welcome - 8:30AM
- Saturday, October 21st Gathering - 8:30AM and Lord's Day Dinner Concludes - 9:00PM
Five General Sessions:
- Leadership Is Personal, Not Positional
- Founding Fathers’ Panel Discussion
- CIC: Today and Its Future
- What’s My Part?
- Being a Coworker in Christ
2017 Conference Fees:
- $225.00 – Full Registration Fee
- $380.00 – Full Registration Fee + Spouse
- $50.00 – Lord's Day Only
- $100.00 – Lord's Day Only + Spouse